We're always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our fast-growing customer service, business, marketing, and development teams. If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract - Permanent full time
Location - Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Application Submission - email@example.com
We have a great Customer Support team, and we are looking to create a number of new roles for Customer Support Administrators to join our team.
This is a really exciting time for our company, as we are growing rapidly, and we anticipate that there will be many exciting opportunities for our employees to grow and develop their career with the company.
You will be responsible for playing a key administrative role, a big focus is on outbound calling, and providing an important link between sales and the client. We also need someone who is highly computer literate
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all new sales are set up correctly
- Ensure that all new schools and users are set up correctly on the systems
- Be a first port of call for any systems queries etc
- Follow relevant administration processes as set out by management
- 1-2 years previous administration experience in customer service role
- 5 GCSE’s grade A* - C, including Maths and English
- You will need a full driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great organisational skills, with a pro-active approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail
To apply, please send in your CV, along with a covering letter. Thank you to anyone who has previously applied and shown interest in our company, however, please do not re-apply if you have applied to one of our adverts in the last 6 months.